Creating a free e-mail account is easy, within minutes you can have yourCompany@gmail.com , but that doesn’t translate the professionalism expected by modern customers that become more tech savvy every generation. Who would you rather contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ?
The image projected by a company can play a critical part on the customer’s decision making process. Let’s look at the common questions asked about business addresses to help you make the right choice for your business.
- Do customers really care how my e-mail looks like?
- Yes. Maintaining a professional image and establishing credibility are both very important to businesses of any size. In research commissioned by Verisign, researchers found that 92% of small businesses participating in the survey said that they feel a branded email makes their business look more credible. The risk of using a free email address (such as hotmail or gmail) is that your business may come across as unprofessional. A potential customer may not trust a business that doesn’t seem to care about its own brand image.
- How long does it take to set it up?
- Creating your business email address is very simple offered as part of our Website package. We will get your e-mail up and running in a matter of days, usually within 24 hours.
- How many email accounts can I have?
- As many as you need. Depending on your type of business you may want to have a range of email addresses. Having a set of different email addresses such as billing@[company name].com, info@[company name].com or support@[company name].com can help spread the workload for your staff and offer better service for your customers.